It’s SkiFest time!! I’m so excited to embark on a three-week ski and snow adventure tour through three fantastic Colorado ski resorts: Keystone, Breckenridge, and Copper. This will be my first visit to Keystone, my second visit to Copper, and my third visit to Breckenridge!
Prior to the trip, I asked my fellow travel bloggers for advice on where to go and what to see, and their answers are below. What am I looking forward to the most? The World’s Biggest Snow Fort at Keystone, the International Snow Sculpture Competition at Breckenridge, and Woodward at Copper. And I really can’t wait to get another taste of those crepes from Crepes a la Cart in Breck.
Follow along on our adventures on my Facebook page and with the hashtag #100RoutesSkiFest.
- Race You to the Bottom: Family Tubing at Keystone, Suitcases and Sippy Cups
- Keystone Resort Fun for Non-Skiers, Frisco Kids
- 10 Reasons to Choose Keystone Resort for Your Next Family Ski Trip, La Jolla Mom
- What Makes Keystone a Great Family Ski Resort, Albany Kid
- Weekend Fun in Keystone, Walking On Travels
- A Family Ski Break in “Breck”, Pint Size Pilots
- Winter Fun in Breckenridge with Kids, Trekaroo
- Starting a Ski Weekend Off Right With Grocery Delivery, Suitcases and Sippy Cups
- Breckenridge Offers Adventure On and Off the Slopes, TravelingMom
- 5 Lessons I Learned Skiing at Breckenridge (Know Before You Go!), R We There Yet Mom
- Breckenridge Arts District Growing & Becoming More Family Friendly, Making of a Mom
- Family Ski Vacation at Copper Mountain, Savvy Sassy Moms
- Woodward at Copper: This Mom’s Ascent (or Descent?) Into Extreme Sports, Mile High Mamas
- Copper Mountain Ski School Review, A Week at the Beach
- Copper Mountain Caters to Ski Athletes (and their Families!), Albany Kid